New Unmatched Benchmark In Aero Wheel Performance.
Swiss Side launches all-new HADRON2 Ultimate 500, 625 and 800.
Swiss Side’s HADRON aero wheels have won races across the world including World Championships. However, at Swiss Side the development cycle never stops and being successful means there is always something new to learn which drives us to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible. The result of this dedication is a “better best”, a “faster fast”; the all-new HADRON2 Ultimate 500, 625 and 800 disc brake aero wheel sets.
The target was clear: further reduce aero drag and increase sailing effect whilst
decreasing steering moment to ensure maximum aero stability in the wind. Sounds
2 impossible? Welcome the new HADRON2.
– FASTER due to a 10 – 20% reduction in aero drag with more sailing effect and a later stall
angle (greater crosswind range).
– MORE STABLE in wind due to a 26% reduction in steering moment for notably less reactivity to the wind.
-WIDE RIM 20 mm inner-rim width, without aero penalty, which allows the rider to benefit from improved rolling resistance and to accommodate wider tyres.
– AEROLITE II SPOKES, only 0.7mm thick with a longer chord blade, which helps reduce overall aero drag and the rotational drag component.
– 180 HUB SET from DT Swiss with SINC Ceramic bearings.
-TUBELESS READY – What else?!
– NO WEIGHT PENALTY. Despite the wider rim, weight and stiffness remain unchanged. OPTIMISED for 25mm & 28mm tyres and recommended up to 32mm width.
NEW TECH used in the aero development including real-world wind studies with Swiss Side CdA-meter, wind tower and pressure measurement rakes to better understand the wind and re-optimise the aero performance characteristics.
Get all of the wheel spec information through the link: swissside.com